Social Enterprise TV

Social Entrepreneurs and Social Enterprise networks developing Internet TV and social networking solutions.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Million Hit Challenge 2007

I have teamed up with some .tv domain owners and me.dium users on the me.dium.com platform to create a challenge for us all .......

We are calling it The Million Hit Challenge 2007....... basically it all started with a conversation about the impact of me.dium.com and how it could be used in solutions to help raise awareness of social issues through projects like Social Enterprise TV ......

The penny dropped for me and I thought lets test this out for real and in real time ....... lets use the channel I had created and see if we can get people to the site and get the channel views clocking up ......... as I said before ..... the views were at 12,866 before I started using me.dium .........

The challenge is for us to clock up One Million or more channel views by midnight on Sunday the 12th August (GMT.).... We need eyeballs to view the main videos being hosted on the homepage ..... or anyother you may choose from the archives....

The selection for today is Skate 4 Cancer which is a very inspirational story about a young man and how he has help in the fight against Cancer........

PLEASE visit the channel and then take your viewing experience that little bit further by telling a few friends to view the channel and for them to tell a few friends and so on ........ many thanks again ......

www.socialenterprise.tv

THE PRIZE IS FEELING GOOD

mark and the projects

peace

2 Comments:

Blogger Nalla said...

It has been a busy couple of days for everybody involved. Everybody at Me.dium, socialenterprise.tv and myself at xevents.tv.
Xevents only went live hrs before the launch of Me.dium and things are moving at break neck speed, so show your support and get behind the 1 million hit challenge.

Support the site support the cause

Allan@xevents.tv

8:52 pm  
Blogger Grateful Web said...

Mark,

Leveraging Web 2.0 networking for social causes is one of the 'gratest' uses I can think of, BRAVO!

Will do and will forward to my network,

Barney

9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google