Social Enterprise TV

Social Entrepreneurs and Social Enterprise networks developing Internet TV and social networking solutions.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Expand your online networks with new start Me.dium

New start Me.dium (www.me.dium.com) has helped me to expand my online network in ways I never thought possible. Over the last few days I have been using Me.dium and my channel views on www.socialenterprise.tv have grown from 12,866 to a whopping 75,289!

Kimbal, CEO of Me.dium says; "Me.dium reveals the hidden world of people and activity behind your browser. For the first time, you see your friends and others as they surf around you on the web".

To me, me.dium is like a can opener for the Internet and is going to change the future of networking on-line. Use the widget or paste this code into your browser http://me.dium.com/from/107ff9e98 to join in the fun and get connected to the people with the same surfing habits and interests as you. If you are a social enterprise, social entrepreneur or third sector organisation I want to hear from you (add socialenterprise, thats me!)

Check out the video below to find out more, cheers




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google