Social Enterprise TV

Social Entrepreneurs and Social Enterprise networks developing Internet TV and social networking solutions.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More to be done

Being a social entrepreneur I needed to develop this project locally ...... I will take a camera and recording equipment and record the progression of the whole concept..... This will allow me to produce a series of videos that will also help others understand how I have made things happen and how we will use knowledge to create wealth in networks ....... I am going to produce a few features on social enterprises and social entrepreneurs in Fife and will host them in the channel playlist very soon ....

The Galgael in Fife video was a right old blast .... Its a DVD we created while I was at subliminal directions ......... the six parts are in the video archive ..........

Contact through the site .....

Social Enterprise TV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google